Categories: Buying a New Home, New Homes In St. Louis, New Homes St. Charles | Posted: February 15, 2018
You know all those home shows that (admit it) you love to watch? The ones that show the pristine, clutter-free, looks-like-no-one-lives-in-them homes? At least once (or heck, maybe every time), you probably think to yourself, “Yeah, I’d love to see them go back in a month or so after three kids, two dogs, and half the neighborhood kids have been running all over that place!”
Life is messy, right? We’d all love to keep that spotless, clutter-free existence going, especially in a new home, but if you don’t have the functional space to make organizing easy and quick for your family, it can be a nearly impossible goal.
Fortunately, when we create home plans at Payne Family Homes, there are a bunch of moms, dads, and busy professionals in the room – they also just happen to be the top quality professionals who work at Payne. We actively encourage our staff to bring the experience gained from their own home experiences into every aspect of the home building process, and our employees aren’t shy about telling us exactly what works and what doesn’t in a home. The results of all that real-life experience and input? Our casually elegant homes where an integral part of the luxury included is the sheer functionality.
You’ll find these “functional luxuries” throughout Payne homes, including:
• Owners’ entries with space to organize – rather than just dump – all that stuff that comes into your house every day
• Ample closet space, because it’s pretty much impossible to have too much closet space, right?
• A big island in the Family Command Center (aka the kitchen) where dinner, homework, car-borrowing negotiations, cheerleading bow-making, Legos, and play-dough can peacefully coexist
• Laundry room placement that follows the master bedroom placement. When the master bedroom’s on the second floor, so is the laundry room, because we know who’s probably doing 99 percent of the laundry, and the less mom has to haul laundry around, the better!
• Optional floor plan configurations, command centers, and functional loft spaces in select plans to allow anything from working at home, to house guests, to multi-generational living – it’s the flexibility that our always-connected 21st century lives require
So in a nutshell, we get it. You want – no, need – that organized home to be the anchor for your busy life. That’s what we want for you too, so in February we’re making it easier than ever with our free finished lower rec room promotion. Plan the perfect lower rec room to meet your needs, or get $15,000 in options throughout the house, with the signing of a firm contract on a new Payne home in February. Give us a call at 314-477-1218 and start planning your oh-so-organized, TV-ready-anytime home right now.