Keeping Safe and Healthy During Your Home Search
On behalf of the entire team at Payne Family Homes, we’d like to share a few things with you regarding our response to COVID-19. The health and safety of our guests and employees has always been a top priority. So, we’ve implemented many safety procedures at the Display Homes so we can protect our two most important people: our employees and our guests.
Payne Family Homes has been closely following the best practices and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other government authorities to help play our part in minimizing the risk of COVID-19.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you’re visiting with us. We’ve made updates to our model home procedures and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy. Some of those updates include:
- taking steps to allow for social distancing of six feet or more, including limiting the number of employees and customers in our model homes
- maintaining increased cleaning and sanitization
- maintaining a no touch policy in our models
- pausing food and beverage services for our guests
- allowing for private and virtual appointments for guests who want them
- asking guests to fill out a simple questionnaire to protect both guests and employees
We hope these measures make you feel more comfortable about visiting our display homes.
Remember! We are still available virtually, too, if that’s your preference.
Thank you for your interest in Payne Family Homes. We hope to see you soon — however you choose to shop with us!