In the summer of COVID-19, family vacations are going to take on a whole new look. Imagine living in a Payne Family Homes neighborhood with desirable community amenities. Suddenly, a family staycation sounds especially great! Explore our neighborhoods throughout St. Charles County and start building your dream home now, or explore homes under construction and available for quick move this summer!
Neighborhood Amenity Highlights for the Ultimate Staycation
Home is your place to relax, unwind, and spend time with loved ones. Of course, the neighborhood you choose is just as important – if there’s nothing around you to do, you’ll find yourself searching for activities elsewhere. As great as a vacation can be, the packing, traveling, and cost could actually add to your stress. Many neighborhoods from Payne Family Homes were built with this in mind, providing great amenities to each community, making them the perfect place to live and have a St. Louis staycation.
From community pools to playgrounds, walking trails, and more, you’ll find just what you’re looking for with Payne Family Homes. Those who live within our communities have shared some of their favorite amenities, including:
– The Bluff: Part of the Lake St. Louis Community Association with Full Lake Rights. The unparalleled private amenities in the LSLCA include: 650 acre Lake St. Louis, 70 acre Lake Sainte Louise, 20,000 sq. ft. club house, Par 3 golf course, Olympic size and children’s swimming pools, premier tennis courts, Marinas (Main Marina, Windjammer Point Marina and Brittany Marina), Parks (Windjammer Point, Brittany, Lakewood, Jefferson Point and Woodland), and more than 40 adult and youth clubs and organizations recognized by LSLCA. Limited opportunities remain in this neighborhood which is also famed for its half-acre wooded home sites.
– Shady Creek: Enjoy resort-style amenities including a spectacular pool with lazy river, pool house, lakes, parks, playgrounds, walking trails with fitness stations, sport court, and more. Located in O’Fallon, MO.
– Legends Pointe: Offers a walking trail, small lake with a fountain, and playground. Legends Pointe offers buyers the chance to build a single family home – ranch, 1.5 story, and two store. Or, maintenance-provided carefree villas are also offered at Legends Pointe. Located in O’Fallon, MO.
– Riverdale: Enjoy the outdoors with three lakes, three parks, and 53 acres of common ground. Residents are served by the highly-acclaimed Fort Zumwalt school district. Located in St. Paul, (O’Fallon) MO.
– Village Point: Meet with friends at the shaded neighborhood gathering spot. New, wheelchair-friendly display now open! Located in St. Peters, MO.
– Sandfort Farm: First-class amenities featuring a community swimming pool, pool house, playground, walking paths, and more than 33 acres of maintained common ground. Come take another look and discover new lower prices and new floor plans now available. Located in St. Charles, MO.
Building or purchasing a quick-close home in one of these great neighborhoods ensures you’ll have amazing St. Louis staycations for years to come.
Contact Payne Family Homes to Get Started
The wonderful amenities available in many of our neighborhoods truly brings new meaning to the word “staycation.” Whether you’re ready to build your family home or have found the perfect quick close home in one of our neighborhoods, contact us today and let us help you create the home of your dreams.